NOVICE TEAM REGISTRATION 2022-2023
REGISTRATION is now OPEN for our our 2022-2023 NOVICE TEAMS!
Practices will be Sundays and Tuesdays!
APPAREL SIZING DAY IS COMING UP QUICKLY on Saturday, December 10 or Sunday, December 11, 2022 from 12PM-1PM. You must register prior to arriving on our Parent Portal, then you can stop in ANYTIME during that Saturday or Sunday – you will go through the apparel sizing process and then be free to go (you will not need to be there the entire time).
If the sizing dates/times don’t work, please email us at Office@OurTribeAthletics.com with any questions or to arrange an individual sizing time. ALL sizings must be completed by SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2022.
PRE-REGISTER HERE TO SAVE YOUR ATHLETE’S SPOT! Register by Friday, December 9 to lock in your Athlete’s spot on a Novice Team and pay your Apparel Fee.
WHO: All Athletes ages 6-12 as of December 31, 2022 – no experience in cheerleading or tumbling is necessary to join! There is a level and division for EVERYONE! Our teams are built around USASF levels.
PARENT HANDBOOK: Our 2022-2023 Novice Team Handbook is available on the FORMS tab of our website. This contains almost all important information for the season. During the registration process, each family will sign stating they understand the terms of each section.
LOCATION: Apparel Sizing will take place at our gym in Grimes (behind SkyZone) at 1400 SE Gateway Drive #108 Grimes, IA 50111
QUESTIONS: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you however we can. Please take a minute to read through our MISSION STATEMENT and check out our FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM to see what we are all about! You can also learn more on The Vibe of Our TR⇧BE YouTube series about the gym as a whole and much more to look forward to!
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING AHEAD OF TIME
- Parent Portal Registration – if you have already been in a class or on a Team at TR⇧BE, this will already be complete. Please confirm your mailing address, Athlete DOB, and auto-billing information. All Athletes wishing to be placed on a Team MUST have a current credit/debit card on file. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Release Form – all Athletes must have a new release on file for the 2022-2023 season.
- Financial Agreement Form – this form must be completed by EVERY Family for the 2022-2023 season. Please read and sign.
- Signed NOVICE Team Parent Handbook – this must be completed prior to placement day. Please READ EACH PAGE OF THE NOVICE PARENT HANDBOOK on the FORMS tab of our site prior to signing to confirm required and important dates, fee schedule, etc. *Novice Handbook*
- Have a copy of your Athlete’s Birth Certificate handy. You will need to upload to USASF during that process in the Summer.
- Download our new mobile app for APPLE or ANDROID – once downloaded, you’ll enter “tribeathletics” as the organization name on the front login page, then use your own credentials to log in used to create your parent portal account.
NOVICE REGISTRATION FAQs
- How long will evaluations/registration take?
- Registration for Novice is simple and efficient – Almost ALL steps will be completed ahead of time. During Apparel Sizing Day, we will simply measure for uniforms, order optional items, and you’ll be on your way!
- Who can join a Team?
- All males and females ages 4-12 as of December 31, 2022. All ages will follow USASF‘s age grids and guidelines.
- When are the Team practices?
- Every Team practices 2x per week for 1 hour. Each Athlete also has a tumbling class included with their monthly tuition. Team practice schedules will be released AFTER registration closes (so we can determine how many Teams we’ll have as well as set our Coaching schedules).
- All Teams will have a practice on Sunday and one weekday practice (either Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday)