Intro to All-Stars
Our Intro to All Stars class runs in set, six to seven-week sessions and is available for ages 3-12. Intro to All-Stars is a perfect way for your athlete to get a taste of what competitive cheerleading is all about in a stress-free, lower commitment environment than simply diving into one of our full year teams. Athletes in Intro to All-Stars receive the following as part of the enrollment session fee ($150):
- 1x one-hour practice per week
- 1x 55min tumbling class per week on your day of choice (normally $44/month) classes offered Sun-Thurs
- T-shirt and Shorts practice gear set
- The practice/performance gear set will be used for ALL 2020 sessions. Your first Intro to All-Star session during 2020, you will be charged the $150 fee
- During additional sessions during the 2020 Calendar Year, you will be charged $125 for the Intro session (your athlete will not receive another practice wear set)
- An Exhibition performance at the TR⇧BE Gym at the conclusion of their last team practice.
- These sessions ALWAYS fill – please feel free to register ahead of time for as many as you’d like.
- Here’s a full list of our 2019 Intro to All-Stars Sessions:
- SESSION #1: January 6 – February 10 (Mondays 6-7PM)
- SESSION #2: March 23 – April 27 (Mondays 6-7PM)
- SESSION #3: May 14 – June 18 (Thursdays 6-7PM)
- SESSION #4: July 8 – August 12 (Wednesdays 6-7PM)
- SESSION #5: September 10 – October 8 (Thursdays 6-7PM)
- SESSION #6: October 26 – December 7 (Mondays 6-7PM)
- To see current enrollment availability, please contact us or visit our parent registration portal HERE. If you’d like to give your athlete a jump start on their learning prior to starting their intro session, they can join a tumbling class now at the link HERE.
2020 Practice/Performance Shirt